LVS21 Team Camp
Our annual LVS Team Camp plays an important role in the upcoming season. The purpose of the team camp is to bring current and incoming players together to develop chemistry and cohesion for the upcoming year. We also use the camp to define the program goals and expectations along with traditions.
WHEN: July 19th-21st, 2020
WHO: Current JV & Varsity players are EXPECTED, as well as all incoming freshman.
COST: $90 - Newcomers and Incoming Freshman
* Please bring check payable to Nolan Catholic on first day of camp.
* There is no cost for returning players.
* Wear summer LVS tank tops along with navy shorts.
* Bring Ball, Bring Water, Bring Cleats, Bring Running Shoes in case in gym.
* We start on time each session so please BE EARLY.
WHY THE LVS21 TEAM CAMP?
We help identify player key qualities through an individual development plan for each player to help steer our LVSers down the appropriate development pathway. We are about progress and growth. We want to get better every day and in the end our players become better people on and off the field.
EXPERIENCE ONE OF THE MOST DYNAMIC PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY
More Information contact Jay Fitzgerald 817-917-1491